There is a lot of new stuff to update… here goes!
Pre-publication orders are being accepted for Focus on Freight Cars, Volume Seven: Rebuilt Box & Automobile Cars. $36.00 through October 2 and $42.00 thereafter. Delivery in the second half of October. More details here
Pre-publication orders are also being accepted for the thoroughly revised edition of the 1932 ARA Box Car book. $60.00 through October 8 and $70.00 thereafter. Delivery in the second half of October. More details here
Restocks of resin stuff (more is coming)
- K111 – Pere Marquette/C&O single sheathed automobile car
- P100 – SAL AF-3 Automobile car doors
- P103 – 1932 ARA Youngstown doors with early Camel Roller Lift fixtures
- P104 – P&LE rebuilt box car doors
New decals available:
- D162 – International-Great Northern (MP) 50-ton AAR War Emergency flat car (includes pulpwood version)
- D163 – Union Pacific F-50-11 AAR 50-ton flat cars
- D164 – Texas & New Orleans G-50-19/-21/-24 War Emergency-design composite gondolas
- D166 – Western Pacific PFE Reconditioned/Rebuilt refrigerator car
- D168 – Pacific Fruit Express R-40-23 refrigerator car as-built (‘1946’ scheme)
- D169 – Pacific Fruit Express R-30/40-18 Rebuilt refrigerator car (‘1946’ scheme)
- D170 – Pacific Fruit Express R-30/40-21 Rebuilt refrigerator car (‘1942’ scheme)
ONE NOTE: New offerings will have new and different reweigh, repack, and brake test stencils created for each set, meaning there will be different combinations in each set, providing modelers with new data in each set for their specific modeling era. For example, the data in these PFE sets is different for each set, making it easy to add reweigh, repack and brake test stencils for your era that are always different.
P.S. Focus on Freight Cars, Volume 6 is complete and we are awaiting books from the printer. They’ll ship as soon as they are here, likely end of next week.