There are four new decals sets now available:
I dislike moving stuff around and I am in the position of currently doing that. So, I decided to have a sale to try to lighten the load. Here is what is on sale:
- Northern Pacific flat car kit (I found some castings I didn’t realize I had). Reg. price – $42.00; Sale price – $34.00
- Focus on Freight Cars, Vol. One – Reg. price – $35.00; Sale price – $27.00
- Focus on Freight Cars, Vol. Two – Reg. price – $35.00; Sale price – $27.00
- Prototype Railroad Modeling, Vol. 3 – Reg. price – $48.00; Sale price – $40.00
- Freight Cars in Context, Vol. One – Reg. price – $25.00; Sale price – $20.00
I don’t know how long this will go, so buy early and often!
The other day on my blog , I made mention of a couple of decal sets coming for the PRR F29 & F33 and SP F-70-6 & -7 flat cars that relate to ongoing projects I have posted about there.
There are also two other decals sets that will be released at the same time, as soon as they arrive from the printer. They are:
D156 – Southern Pacific GS gondolas, including G-50-15, -16, -18, -20, -22, and -23. There will be a ‘scorecard’ included in the instructions to make sense of all the lettering on the set as it is very comprehensive and will letter six cars and also includes all new jumbles of reweigh and repack locations and dates. There will be a follow-on set for wood chip and beet cars.
These sets plus the two referenced above will be available by the beginning of April.
The following are back in stock:
- P109 – Lehigh New England 1923 ARA rebuild parts sets
- D109 – UTLX Tank Car decals
- D119.1 – Fruit Growers Express ‘1948’ refrigerator car decal
I also have the following O scale resin kits for sale: