There is a lot to update…
First, a new kit: the CB&Q/C&S/FW&D XM-25/-26. Board-by-board patterns, a fully detailed underframe, accurate decals… a beautiful model.
Next, a new book for pre-order ($36.00 until November 11, $42.00 thereafter): Focus on Freight Cars, Volume Eight: Refrigerator Cars 3
Restocks on many parts, a number available of the first time in years:
- P101 – Soo Line 75800-series Automobile Car doors
- P110.1 – Southern Postwar AAR Box Car Parts Set – Superior Door
- P110.2 – Southern Postwar AAR Box Car Parts Set – Improved Youngstown Door
- P115 – Pittsburgh & West Virginia Postwar AAR Box Car
- P116 – Gulf, Mobile & Ohio 35200-series Automobile Car
- P117.1 – Wabash AAR Box Car, bolster-to-bolster side sill, Superior 7-panel door
- P117.2 – Wabash Postwar AAR Box Car, bolster-to-bolster side sill, Superior 7-panel door
- P117.3 – Ann Arbor Postwar AAR Box Car, bolster-to-bolster side sill, Youngstown door
- P118 – Pressure Head Cylinder and Integral Lever Bracket
Finally, a new decal set: Santa Fe AAR 70-ton 65’6″ Gondolas (Ga-47/-48/-55/-70)
P.S. the Ann Arbor cars were almost entirely sold out at Lisle. I’ll have a handful at the NJ Garden State RPM this Saturday and then we hope to restock by year’s end.
P.P.S. the ’32 ARA revised editions are coming… there were some changes to the layout that took longer than I guessed and I also incorporated some images acquired at Lisle. Please be patient, it’ll be worth it! ETA of about two weeks and shipped out immediately thereafter.