Prototype Railroad Modeling, Volume Four has arrived from the printer. This weekend will be devoted to getting them in the mail, along with a few other outstanding orders as we get caught up. We also received another package this week: decals from Cartograf in Italy. There are some new decals available, as well as one reprint that was out of stock.
- D151 – Southern Railway Postwar AAR Box Car with 8′ Door Opening
- D165 – Southern Pacific O-50-13 12,500 gallon GATC Tank Cars
- D190 – Missouri Pacific Lines 52’6″ Gondolas (MP/I-GN/St.LB&M, blt. 1949 & 1951)
- D191 – New York Central 70-ton AAR Flat Cars (Lots 712-F/721-F/793-F)
- D192 – West India Fruit ‘Carbuilders’ End Box Cars
- D193 – Chicago and North Western Riveted PS-1 Auto Car